Mark V Super Power Vacuum, 7.7kg
Powerful piston driven aspirator/vacuum source with built-in vacuum chamber designed for cleaning and pulling moisture from hearing instruments. 110v for use in the United States.
- Vacuum system pulls 27mm Hg and 100 PSI positive air pressure
- Vacuum wand used to extract cerumen and debris from inside receiver tubes, microphone tubes, vents, and battery compartments
- Pump is self-lubricating and maintenance free
- Solid-state timer operates system continually for 300 seconds (5 minutes) and then automatically shuts system off
- Air wand used to blow out vents and volume controls
- Dimensions: 10.5"(H) x 13"(D) x 7.56"(W)
- Extremely portable, weighs only 13 lbs
- Includes 7 milled needles, tubing and adapters
- Optional aspirator kit available
- Two (2) year warranty
Returns & Exchanges
Please call to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number within 30 days from the date of the invoice prior to returning any merchandise. Items must be in new and resalable condition in the original packaging with all necessary components including the user manual. Return may be subject to a restocking fee. Non-defective product showing signs of use is not returnable.
If return is approved, repack the item carefully, enclose a copy of the packing slip or invoice, reason for return, and return goods authorization number and ship it back to us in a shipping box (not envelope), freight prepaid to the following address:
Warner Tech-care Products, LLC
Attn: Returns Department RA #
3796 Dunlap Street North
Arden Hills, MN 55112
Note: If the product is damaged upon receipt, we reserve the right to refuse the return or it may be subject to a restocking fee.
Country of Manufacture United States
Tariff Codes 8508600000