MedRx UltraVac Hearing Aid Vacuum
MedRx UltraVac is a powerful hearing instrument restoration system. The device is small and effective in removing cerumen and debris from hearing aid tubing and ports, and offers vacuum and reverse pulse air flow options to remove the most stubborn wax out of hearing aids. The system also has a built-in desiccant chamber to remove moisture from hearing instruments; coming with a multi-piece tool kit and has replaceable particulate filters that are easily exchanged.
- Compact suction system designed for repairing, restoring and maintaining hearing instruments
- Vacuum system pulling 29.92 in Hg
- Offers vacuum and reverse air flow simultaneously
- Digital display of chamber pressure and time remaining
- Separate pressure and vacuum wands minimize debris in system
- Automatic detection of operating mode
- In-line vacuum filter for added reliability
- 4 minute drying chamber
- One year warranty
- Plastic Drying Chamber Cup
- Vacuum Gauge
- Particulate Filter
- 6 Vacuum Wand Tips
- Four Piece Tool Kit
- All Necessary Cables & Attachments
NOT for cerumen management.
Returns & Exchanges
Please call to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number within 30 days from the date of the invoice prior to returning any merchandise. Items must be in new and resalable condition in the original packaging with all necessary components including the user manual. Return may be subject to a restocking fee. Non-defective product showing signs of use is not returnable.
If return is approved, repack the item carefully, enclose a copy of the packing slip or invoice, reason for return, and return goods authorization number and ship it back to us in a shipping box (not envelope), freight prepaid to the following address:
Warner Tech-care Products, LLC
Attn: Returns Department RA #
3796 Dunlap Street North
Arden Hills, MN 55112
Note: If the product is damaged upon receipt, we reserve the right to refuse the return or it may be subject to a restocking fee.
Country of Manufacture United States
Tariff Codes No