Shipping & Return Policy
Prices are subject to change due to manufacturer price increases.
Payment terms are Net 15 days on all Warner Tech-care Products, LLC established accounts and with an approved credit application. Payments may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express or orders can be shipped C.O.D.
- All shipments are F.O.B. Minneapolis, MN. Pricing is based on weight and destination.
- Shipments are sent standard ground service via FedEx or UPS unless specified otherwise.
- Shipping and handling will be charged on the original order and on all back orders.
- Larger valued shipments will be subject to additional insurance charges.
- COD shipments will be charged normal shipping rates based on weight plus a COD charge.
- Warner reserves the right to partially ship orders. Please specify to ship orders complete.
Orders placed by 1:00 p.m. CST for stock items will be shipped that same day. When placing orders be sure to include your account number, shipping address, phone, name of person placing the order, quantities, part numbers and descriptions, method of shipment, and payment type. Orders can be called in, faxed, mailed, e-mailed, or entered online through our webstore.
Phone: 800-328-4757, local 612-623-4300 (M-F 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST)
Fax: 800-328-4756, local 612- 623-9600
Mail: Warner Tech-care Products, LLC
3796 Dunlap Street N, Arden Hills, MN 55112
- All international orders are subject to a $100.00 minimum order amount.
- All international orders are subject to standard UPS, FedEx or DHL insurance rates.
- Customer may provide freight carrier account number.
- Payments may be made by credit card, wire transfer, or prepaid check in US dollars.
- Wire transfers are subject to additional bank fee.
Please call to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number within 30 days from the date of the invoice prior to returning any merchandise. Items must be in new and resalable condition in the original packaging. Return may be subject to a restocking fee. Non-defective product showing signs of use is not returnable.
If return is approved, pack carefully and ship product in a shipping box (not envelope), freight prepaid to the following address:
Warner Tech-care Products, LLC
Attn: Returns Department RA #
3796 Dunlap Street N
Arden Hills, MN 55112
If the product is damaged upon receipt, we reserve the right to refuse the return or it may be subject to a restocking fee.
Enclose a copy of the packing slip or invoice, reason for return, and return goods authorization number.
All merchandise is sold with the manufacturer's warranty. No other warranty or guarantee expressed or implied is made. Contact your Warner Tech-care representative for return instructions for products that become defective during the manufacturer's warranty period.