PerfectClean Hearing Aid Cleaning System
PerfectClean system works with a refillable antibacterial solution that disinfects and removes ear wax.
Note: when using PerfectClean for the first time, the first refill usually lasts 30 cycles. After using the machine for one month, new refill wil be needed and will last 60 cycles moving foward.
- System designed specifically for safe removal of cerumen, cleaning and drying of RITE/RICs; may be used to remove moisture from any custom or non-custom hearing instrument model (CIC, BTE, ITE, RITE/RIC, CCA)
- One touch operation with 90-minute cycle (20 minute cleaning cycle, followed by 65 minute drying cycle, ending with 5 minute UV-C cycle)
- Automatic shut off after 90 minutes or when lid opened during cycle
- Cleaning solution automatically removes cerumen and microbial growth from RITE/RIC domes
- Forced hot air fan drying system removes moisture from hearing instruments
- UV-C light disinfect hearing instrument surfaces
- PerfectClean system
- AC wall adapter
- USB cable
- User manual
- PerfectClean cleaning solution
Sold each system.
Returns & Exchanges
Please call to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number within 30 days from the date of the invoice prior to returning any merchandise. Items must be in new and resalable condition in the original packaging with all necessary components including the user manual. Return may be subject to a restocking fee. Non-defective product showing signs of use is not returnable.
If return is approved, repack the item carefully, enclose a copy of the packing slip or invoice, reason for return, and return goods authorization number and ship it back to us in a shipping box (not envelope), freight prepaid to the following address:
Warner Tech-care Products, LLC
Attn: Returns Department RA #
3796 Dunlap Street North
Arden Hills, MN 55112
Note: If the product is damaged upon receipt, we reserve the right to refuse the return or it may be subject to a restocking fee.
Country of Manufacture N/A
Tariff Codes N/A